Saturday 2 March 2013

Small Haul 02/03

Hi Loves,

I have a small haul today from Walmart, Sobeys & Shoppers Drug Mart. :)

Tresemme Deep Cleansing shampoo
I've been looking for a good cleansing shampoo for awhile & I saw this one today & decided to pick it up. Have any of you tried this? What's your favorite cleansing shampoo?

Tresemme Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo
I love dry shampoo! I tend to switch back & forth between this one & the Dove one.

Love By Mojo (Love Glow by Jennifer Lopez replica)
This is my first time trying a replica perfume, but for $3 I figured it was worth a shot. I've never smelled the original so I can't comment on how alike they are.


Kitty Girl (Purr by Katy Perry replica)
Again, never tried a replica perfume, and have never smelled the original but I do love this perfume for only $3. It also includes shower gel, and body lotion.


Elf Liquid Liner
Love this, the brush is super fine & the liner is very black! Dries pretty quickly.

NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm
These are a new product! I had to scoop up 2 as soon as I saw the display. I'm guessing they are NYC's take on the new tinted lipbalm trend. For $3 each they are nicely pigmented, & smell yummy (I'm assuming it's supposed to be like apples?)

Apple Blueberry Pie #357

Apple Blossom #354

Essence Stay All Day 16 hour Concealer
I'm a bit of a concealer junkie, so whenever I see a new one I can't help but pick it up, haha.


 Gee thanks for the huge selection Shoppers, Also $10.99 for a maybelline lipstick or tinted lip balm is outrageous, and so is your 'sale' price!



Umm, why are you trying to sneak the store brand in with the original Herbal Essences products?? Sneaky Sneaky.


ps;
Sorry some of the pictures are dark, it's late and the lightening sucks this time of night.

xox
Cassandra
www.facebook.com/xTheMakeupBag
xthemakeupbag@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment