Wednesday 4 December 2013

Starlooks Starbox - November 2013


Hi Loves!

I'm back again with yet another amazing Starlooks Starbox review for you! As you know from my past reviews I absolutely have adored every product of theirs that I have tried, and you guessed it, this box is no different, this box may even contain one of my favorite products ever!

Just like in the past, this box is packaged lovely, with pretty tissue paper, and a pretty bow. I plan to use these boxes to wrap Christmas gifts, it's a great way to recycle them.

Included in the box again this month is an awesome discount code you can use for yourself or when spreading Starlooks love this holiday season!
40% off ANY starlooks.com purchase.
Enter code at checkout: ILOVESTARLOOKS (expires December 15th)

Products this month:
5 Shade Shadow Palette (in Monaco)
Retail value- $41!
This palette features some great shadows, with a wide range from neutral to bold, you can create so many different looks with this, for any occasion.
Shades- Clean matte white; gorgeous taupe/greyiege; rich burnt orange; deep navy blue; metallic gold
I like each of these shades, but if I had to choose a favorite, it would probably be the taupe it's so beautiful and multi-dimensional.



Slanted Liner Brush (#824)
Retail value- $18
An excellent staple brush for any collection, I have several of these but you can never have too many, they have a lot of great uses, my favorite being for gel liner on your upper lash line. I have even seen them used for lipliner and lipstick. Great for very clean, precise lines.


Infinity Pot Liner (in Orion)
Retail value- $13
Love love love this! It is such a gorgeous matte color, a mixture of blue/green, depending on how it the light hits it. As soon as I opened this I immediately went and put it on (using the slanted liner brush included) when I applied it, it looked to be a gorgeous blue, but once I got outside the amazing green started to shine through. With it's lovely creamy texture it works excellent for lining your lashline, waterline, as a cream shadow, or shadow base.
(I took a few extra pictures of this one trying to capture the different shades. The swatch doesn't do it justice at all)






Included a surprise bonus item, a Starlooks sharpener, which is always a great thing to have if you misplace them as much as I do.

If you are a makeup lover, or have one in your life these boxes would make an excellent gift this holiday season, they could get their first box for the holidays and continue to receive them for months to come. It's like the gift that keeps on giving. On a card included with each box there are multiple options included:

Past Starlooks reviews:
January
February
October

You can find Starlooks at:
Website
Facebook
Youtube
Twitter

xox
Cassandra
www.facebook.com/xTheMakeupBag

No comments:

Post a Comment